Skip to main content

If you have an outstanding unpaid balance, your account may be sent to collection as indicated in our JCCC Student Financial Responsibility Statement.

Our Process

Prior to sending your account to collection, JCCC will attempt to notify you about your outstanding debt using your current JCCC email account (stumail) and the mailing address we have on file.

If you receive a collection communication from JCCC, review your student account online:

  • Log in to My Finances using your MyJCCC username and password.
  • In the section labeled "Student Account" select "View Activity."
  • To make a payment, select the "Make Payment" tab at the top of the page. Make your payment using a credit or debit card, or set up an ACH transfer from your checking account or savings account.
  • Payment may also be made at the cashier's window at SC 113 (Bursar's Office) Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.

Authorized Agencies

If your account remains unpaid and it has been sent to collection, you may be contacted by one or more of the agencies working with JCCC.

Collection Agencies Authorized for Unpaid Student Accounts
Credit World Services Inc.      
6000 Martway St.
Mission, KS 66202
Alltran Education (formerly ERS)
840 S. Frontage Road
Woodridge, IL 60517
Kansas Setoff Program
PO Box 2713
Topeka, KS 66601-2713
Windham Professionals
380 Main St.
Salem, NH 03079
National Credit Management (NCM)
PO Box 32900
St. Louis, MO 63132-8900

You may be contacted by JCCC or our designated collection agency regarding your obligation through any of the contact phone numbers you have provided. You may receive pre-recorded voice or text messages regarding any outstanding student obligations.

Additionally, if your account has been sent to collection, you may be charged fees by the collection agency. Collection agency fees are a percentage of the debt owed. A fee equal to as much as 15 percent of your debt may be added to your account, which will increase the total amount you owe. The collection agency may also report your delinquent debts to a credit bureau.