Transcript Evaluations for College Employees with Non-U.S. Transcripts
Evaluation of non-U.S. transcripts by JCCC
JCCC and the Office of Human Resources do not evaluate transcripts from non-U.S. institutions for the purpose of recognizing degree or certificate requirements. Effective spring 2016, JCCC will only accept evaluations for non-U.S. transcript(s) evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
Before requesting an ECE evaluation, consult with the Office of Human Resources at JCCC to determine if an evaluation is beneficial.
- JCCC will only accept evaluations from the Education Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- Only course-by-course evaluation reports from ECE will be accepted.
- The applicant/employee is responsible for translating their transcript documents into English before ordering an evaluation from ECE.
Steps to submit an ECE evaluation for a non-U.S. transcript
- Submit the application, transcripts, translated documents and payment to Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- Request a "Course by Course" evaluation report. (The report can include more than one transcript).
- ECE will evaluate the documents once they have been received. (Processing takes approximately 2-3 weeks).
Upon receipt, bring your completed ECE course by course evaluation report to the Office of Human Resources at JCCC.
Johnson County Community College
Office of Human Resources
Room 274, General Education Building (GEB)
Office Hours: 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday