Employee Benefits & Leaves
Pursuant to Employee Benefits and Leaves Policy – 419.00, the Board of Trustees (the Board) determines the type and scope of all employment benefits and leaves (i.e. Health and Welfare, Retirement, Miscellaneous Benefits and Leaves).
The Board reserves the right to change, amend or terminate any of the benefits or leaves at any time.
A list of the current benefits and leaves provided to eligible employees, along with detailed explanations of each, can be found under Summary of Benefits and Leaves below.
Administration of such benefits and leaves is delegated to the Office of Human Resources, including maintenance of the Summary of Benefits and Leaves.
It is the employee’s responsibility to take whatever actions are necessary to gain or continue any eligibility or entitlement to employee benefits and leaves which may be available to the employee.
- Full-Time Regular Employees
- Part-Time Regular Employees
- Part-Time Temporary Employees
- Adjunct Faculty
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Information
- Compliance Notices – PDF
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Information
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Information