Maintenance & Grounds
The maintenance department is responsible for repairing and maintaining the physical facilities of the college campus and its satellites, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
This includes urgent services, construction/repair service and preventative maintenance.
More information, including how to request maintenance, is available in InfoShare. Use your JCCC username and system password to log in.
Need More Information?
Also In This Section
- Access Control Office
- Accounts Payable
- Audit and Advisory Services
- Business Services
- Campus Connections
- Campus Services
- Document Services
- Educational Technology Center
- Facility Planning
- Grants Leadership and Development
- Housekeeping & Custodial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Services
- Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Interior Services
- Maintenance & Grounds
- Marketing Communications
- Postal Services
- Procurement Services
- Staff & Organizational Development
- Student Success and Engagement
- Transportation Department
- Video Services