The Facility Planning department is responsible for architectural, engineering and construction administration/management services.
- Design, planning and administration of new construction and major renovation/remodeling projects
- Campus landscaping
- Facility design standards for the campus
- Coordination of the budgeting and capital planning process and all related aspects
- Design approvals for furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Planning and management of exterior and interior campus signage
The department also facilitates the evolution and adaptation of the Facilities Master Plan in addition to landscape planning and development.