New Student Orientation
New student orientation is available online or in the student success center, 2nd floor, Student Center (SC).
The session will explain:
- placement exams
- navigating your MYJCCC account
- activating your student email
- course scheduling
- tuition payments
- financial services
- resources available to help you
To complete the Personal Admissions Plan orientation requirement for first time students, attend the live presentation or complete the online orientation and Mastery Test. No registration is required.
- Live Presentations – Live presentations begin hourly in the Student Success Center (2nd Floor, Student Center)
- Mon. through Wed. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thu. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Online Orientation Sessions – If you can’t attend an orientation in person, watch an orientation session online and complete the mastery test.
If you are not a U.S. citizen, visit International and Immigrant Student Services for more information.