New Student Orientation
Orientation will explain:
- placement exams
- navigating your MYJCCC account
- activating your student email
- course scheduling
- tuition payments
- financial services
- resources available to help you
To complete the Personal Admission Plan orientation requirement for first-time students, attend the live presentation or complete the online orientation and Mastery Test. No registration is required.
- Live Presentations – Live presentations begin hourly in the Student Success Center (2nd Floor, Student Center). Live orientations are generally marked as complete in your Personal Admission Plan within 30 minutes following the orientation, and do not require a Mastery Test.
- Monday through Wednesday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Online Orientation Sessions – If you can’t attend an orientation in person, watch the online orientation videos and complete the Mastery Test. If you choose to complete the online orientation, please allow one business day for your orientation to show as complete in your Personal Admission Plan. If the college is closed for any reason on a business day, orientation participation will not be marked as complete in your Personal Admission Plan until staff return and can manually update your file.
If you are not a U.S. citizen, visit International and Immigrant Student Services for more information.