Warehouse and Central Receiving
The Warehouse is the main delivery location for most items purchased by the college.
In addition to receiving items, Central Receiving is responsible for picking up and delivering items to the correct on-campus and satellite locations, including archive records, surplus property, Document Services' orders, copy paper, and other materials that are stored in the Warehouse.
Need More Information?
Phone: 913-469-8500, ext. 3925 or ext. 3356
Campus Mailbox: 54
Location: WH 105
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.- 5 p.m.
Also In This Section
- Access Control Office
- Accounts Payable
- Audit and Advisory Services
- Business Services
- Campus Connections
- Campus Services
- Document Services
- Educational Technology Center
- Facility Planning
- Grants Leadership and Development
- Housekeeping & Custodial Services
- Human Resources
- Information Services
- Institutional Effectiveness, Planning and Research
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Interior Services
- Maintenance & Grounds
- Marketing Communications
- Postal Services
- Procurement Services
- Staff & Organizational Development
- Student Success and Engagement
- Transportation Department
- Video Services