Skip to main content

Tuition payments and refunds are processed by the Bursar's office. Staff can also assist with information about tuition, ID card balances and student account balances. You will need to pay for your credit classes by the tuition deadline to protect your enrollment.

JCCC offers several ways to pay your tuition.

  • Pay online in U.S. dollars by credit or debit card or through an ACH transaction to your personal checking or savings bank account.
    • To pay online, log in to My Finances using your MyJCCC username and password or select the My Finances tab in MyJCCC. If you forgot your username or password, there are instructions on the login page. 

  • Enroll in a payment plan.
    • Payment plans are available for Spring, Summer and Fall credit terms.
  • Pay by mail with a check, money order or cashier's check to the following address:
Johnson County Community College
SC 113, Box 3
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299
    • If paying by check, include the student’s name and JCCC ID number in the bottom left-hand corner.
    • Personal checks will be converted to electronic payments. 
  • Pay in person - At the Bursar's office in SC 113 during regular office hours. After-hours check or money order payments can be deposited in our night depository located to the right of SC 113. Please write the student's name and JCCC ID number on the check or money order.
  • International wire payments are accept through Flywire. JCCC does not accept domestic wire payments.
Please consider the timing of your payments.
• JCCC student accounts and receipts reflect the date the payment was received and posted. (Please note the College is closed in late December, so only online payments made during the closure will be posted.)
• 1098T tax statements reflect payments toward charges for the tax year only. Payments made for the coming spring semester will not be reflected on the 1098T form.

Payments by Parents and Others

Students may set up other authorized users to view and/or pay their JCCC bill through My Finances. Select "Authorized Users" under the "My Profile Setup" heading.

Electronic Billing Statements

Statements are available through My Finances and are published for the upcoming term about a month before the payment deadline. You will receive an email when a new statement is available. An updated statement for the upcoming term will be published a few days before the payment deadline. Additional statements are available monthly on the first Friday of each month for the current term.

Statements are static and do not reflect activity (payments, adds/drops, financial aid, etc.) that happens after the statement date. For activity since the statement date, go to My Account, then Account Activity in My Finances and select the term to view current activity.

To access a statement:

  • Log in to My Finances using your MyJCCC username and password
  • Select "My Account"
  • Select "View Statements"
  • Select "View" next to the appropriate statement date

Continuing Education Class Fees

Continuing education (non-credit) class fees can be paid online. Please contact The CE Registration office at 913-469-2323 for assistance with making a payment.