Skip to main content

Students may be required to submit college transcripts when applying for JCCC credit courses and/or financial aid.

College Transcripts

Students who wish to apply prior college coursework towards a degree at JCCC, should submit an official transcript to the office of admission. In addition, certain students (selective admission applicants, VA education benefit recipients, athletes, international students, and select Financial Aid recipients) may be required to provide all official transcripts to the Admissions Office. Those departments will notify you if transcripts are required. All official transcripts on file will be used in the determination of Financial Aid eligibility. 

In lieu of sending official transcripts, students not seeking a degree from JCCC can follow these steps to prove completion of prerequisites.

Refer to transcript evaluation to understand how the transcripts are evaluated and used to determine your GPA.

Submitting Official Transcripts

Transcripts must be mailed directly to JCCC from the issuing institution. Hand-carried copies or faxes are not accepted as official.

Institutions should mail transcripts to:

JCCC Admissions, Box 41
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210

Institutions can also send electronic transcripts directly to Transcripts emailed to other accounts and forwarded to us are not accepted.