Skip to main content

If your name, address or phone number has changed, it's easy to update the information JCCC has on file.

If you're a JCCC student or employee and you've moved, changed your phone number, or changed your name because of a marriage or divorce, complete an online Name or Address Change Form to update the information JCCC has on file. 

You can add a preferred name to your record via this form as well. This will change your name in Canvas, stumail, and most course rosters. Your legal first name will be used for all official College business. This includes, but is not limited to, transcripts, diploma, 1098T, financial aid documentation, etc.