Direct Deposit Sign-Up for Financial Aid Refund Checks
Sign up for direct deposit to receive your financial aid refund faster and avoid mail delivery delays.
A refund for any remaining financial aid, including any book advance funds not used, is sent to students after the 30th day of the semester.
Refunds sent through direct deposit are processed four times a week, Monday through Thursday.
To sign up for direct deposit of your financial aid check:
- Go to Login and select "MyJCCC."
- Enter your Username and Password to log in.
- Select the "My Finances" tab.
- Select the "eRefunds" tab. If a separate window does not automatically open, select Login now on the MyFinances page.
- Select "Set up Account."
- Complete all of the information and select "Continue."
- Read the agreement and if you agree, select "I Agree" and select "Continue."
If you have set up your eRefund successfully, you should receive the message, “Your new ACH payment method has been saved.”