Credit Class Enrollment Dates and Deadlines
Pre-enrollment, open enrollment and payment deadline dates are available on the academic calendar for each semester.
Pre-enrollment and open enrollment dates are listed on the Academic Calendar.
Open enrollment is the period of time when all students are welcome to enroll.
Pre-enrollment dates are reserved for students who meet one of the following criteria:
- If you have applied to graduate in the term in which you are enrolling
- If you are in a specific JCCC career program (excludes liberal arts, general sciences, general studies, and non-degree-seeking students)
- If you have special enrollment needs (ex. students in the Honors program, Access Services, or EAP classes)
- If you are a JCCC employee
- If you are a military service member or veteran (must show military or veteran ID in the Success Center to pre-enroll)
Payment deadline is the date by which all tuition and fees must be paid for the semester of enrollment. Payment is due by 6 p.m. and enrollment will be closed from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the payment deadline date. Enrollment reopens at 9 p.m. on the web.
Enrollment Deadline for Credit Classes
- Late registration dates are listed on the Academic Calendar for fall and spring semeters.
- After late registration ends, students who wish to enroll in a credit course must do so no later than the first day the course meets.
- JCCC offers many courses that start later in the semester.
- To search for classes that have not begun, use the "Advanced Search" option on the Credit Class Search. Select "Exclude - show open courses only" to display only classes that are still available for registration.
College Now Dates and Deadlines
If you are a high school student enrolled in College Now courses, refer to the College Now Calendar for dates and deadlines.