We provide a variety of services, including administration of placement tests for students wanting to enroll in credit courses. We also administer proficiency, telecourse, online, self-paced and distance learning tests, instructor make-up tests for students who have missed a regularly scheduled exam, and standardized tests such as ACT, CLEP and HESI A2.
If you have developed an educational plan in the Counseling Center, you may be able to earn credit for work or personal experience through a number of non-traditional programs administered through this office.
Policies and Procedures
- Testing Procedures - how to use the testing center, ID requirements and policies.
- Placement Tests - COMPASS placement tests and study guides
- Selective Admission Tests - HESI A2, Watson-Glaser and Residual ACT
- ACT - National American College Testing JCCC test dates and registration
- Prior Learning Assessment - PLA evaluation, CLEP, AP