What you need to know:
- Bring a laptop or tablet - JCCC does not print conference materials.
- Electronic copies of speakers' presentation will be available to participants once the conference begins.
Register for this two-day conference now:
September 22 and 23, 2016
Each day, conference participants will have two options for an in-depth workshop experience:
- Basic Debriefing
- Assessment (repeated)
- Advanced Debriefing
You'll register for each day separately. You will choose a workshop track for each day when you register.
This conference is for healthcare educators, practitioners and simulation staff, including:
- physicians, nurses
- respiratory care practitioners
- emergency medical services personnel
- members of the allied health professions
- members of the behavioral sciences fields
Call for Abstracts:
- Johnson County Community College
- University of Kansas