Register now: September 22 and 23, 2016
Registration opens May 1, 2016.
Space is limited. Registrations accepted on a first-come, first-served basis - register early to save your seat.
Each day, conference participants will have two options for an in-depth workshop experience:
- Basic Debriefing
- Assessment (repeated)
- Advanced Debriefing
You will choose which workshop track when you register.
This conference is for healthcare educators, practitioners and simulation staff, including:
- physicians, nurses
- respiratory care practitioners
- emergency medical services personnel
- members of the allied health professions
- members of the behavioral sciences fields
Call for Abstracts: Deadline June 30
- Johnson County Community College
- University of Kansas