- Refunds will begin mailing on Friday, June 13, for the Summer 2014 semester.
Drop Dates and Refund Amounts
- If you are dropping a class that begins after the first week of the semester, you will need to refer to Drop Deadlines for Credit Courses to calculate your expected refund.
Direct Deposit for Quick Processing
If you have signed up for direct deposit, your refund will be processed more quickly by eliminating the time it takes to mail and deposit your check.
Sign up for Direct Deposit Online
- Access your MyJCCC Account through your MyFinances.
Credit Card Refunds
- If you paid by credit card, your refund will be processed back to the credit card that was used to pay your tuition and fees.
- The board policies have additional information about our refund appeal process. An Early Refund Appeal Form (PDF) may be submitted if you think that you would qualify due to special circumstances which must be detailed in the appeal.
- Refer to the tuition refund policy regarding class cancellations, dropping classes and other reasons.