Continuing Education Payment Plans
- The $30 fee is non-refundable after you have enrolled.
- If you have a balance from past terms, please contact the Bursar office.
- Students attending the following Continuing Education Classes are eligible to participate in this payment plan.
- Medical Coding
- Pharmacy Tech
- Medical Transcription
Selected Computer Training Programs
- Lean Six Sigma Black/Green Belt
- Personalized Pronunciation
- Professional Education
- Management Development
You will need your JCCC ID number, your JCCC user name and your JCCC password. For verification of your information, please call continuing education registration at 913-469-2323.
- log into MyJCCC
- select My Finances tab at the top of the page
- select the Login Now which will bring up a second window
- select Enroll in a Payment Plan
- you will need to provide your bank account or credit card information for the plan and can be changed between payments
- note the dates and amounts that will be charged to your bank or credit card electronically
- sign agreement with the last four digits of your student ID
- if you don’t, understand the agreement, please cancel and contact email@example.com or 913-469-2567
- after the agreement is signed, the screen will show the amount you have just paid and receive a confirmation email
Students may Authorize others to view and pay their JCCC bill. Refer to Authorized User Payments and Authorizations.
Amount and Due Dates
- the $30 fee is non-refundable after you have enrolled
- a $50 late fee will be assessed when a payment deadline (including grace period) is missed
- select Display Payment Schedule to see how much your payments will be and when they will be charged.
- make and initial down payment - The system will reduce the balance due which will be divided over the remaining installments. Note, that your initial down payment does not count as the first installment.
- 2 to 3 Equal Installments - The schedule will reflect the amount and the date due for all three equal installments.
Additional Tips and Information
- Installments automatically come out at 5:00 a.m. on the dates above. You do not need to initiate a payment on the due date.
- If you add or drop classes your payment plan will be recalculated the next day. You will receive an email with the new payment schedule.
- If your account is not paid in full on the last installment date, you will be restricted from using any JCCC payment plan in the future.
- Once your payment plan is completed (due to making all three payments, dropping classes or receiving a financial aid award), new charges will not be factored into the plan. No notification is sent when your plan is completed.
Payment is due on the day of registration. If you do not pay or enroll in a payment plan the day of registration, you will be dropped the next business day.