Payment Plans for Credit Classes
- We currently have payment plans available for Spring, Summer and Fall credit terms.
- Partial payments do not automatically enroll you in a payment plan.
- You must select the payment method, pay the $30 non-refundable fee and sign the agreement to be enrolled in the payment plan
- If you have a balance from past terms or semesters, please contact the Bursar office.
- Log in to MyJCCC
- Select My Finances tab at the top of the page
- Select the Login Now which will bring up a second window
- Select Enroll in a Payment Plan
- You will need to provide your bank account or credit card information for the plan and it can be changed between payments
- Note the dates and amounts that will be charged to your bank or credit card electronically
- Sign agreement with the last four digits of your student ID
- After the agreement is signed, the screen will show the amount you have just paid and you will receive a confirmation email
Students may authorize others to view and pay their JCCC bill. Refer to Authorized User Payments and Authorizations.
Amount and Due Dates
For the fall and spring terms you can enroll in the three-installment plan through the first week of classes. Plan amounts will be divided equally among the installments. Installments will be due the day after the payment deadline or date of enrollment. After the first week of classes there is a late-start plan available. A summer credit tuition plan is also available.
Fall and Spring Payment Plan Due Dates
- Fall: September 15, October 15 and the day after the payment deadline/or date of enrollment.
- Spring: February 15 and March 15 and the day after the payment deadline/or date of enrollment.
Late-start Payment Plan Due Dates
- Fall term: September 15 and October 15.
- Spring term: February 15 and March 15.
Summer Payment Plan Due Dates
- The installments are due on June 1 and July 1.
Please contact Susan Rider for additional information.
- Installments are automatically deducted at 5:00 a.m. on the dates above. You do not need to initiate a payment on the due date.
- If you add or drop classes, your payment plan will be recalculated the next day. You will receive an email with the new payment schedule. If the next installment is within 5 days of the changes, the next installment will not change.
- If you make a payment or receive financial aid after you enroll in the payment plan, you will receive an email with the new installment amounts.
- Once your payment plan is completed (due to making all three payments, dropping classes or receiving a financial aid award), recalculation will continue until the last plan installment date so new charges will be factored into the plan. Notification will be sent when your plan installments have changed.
Payment is due by the payment deadline. If you enroll after the payment deadline, payment is due on the date that you enroll.