Pay Online for Credit Classes
MyFinances is now mobile.
If you have previously enrolled and wish to now pay on the Web with a check or credit/debit card, follow these steps:
- Hover or select the login link at the upper right area of our site or
- Go directly to the login at MyJCCC
- If you forgot your login or password, follow the instructions on the MyJCCC login page or contact the JCCC Helpdesk
- Select My Finances tab at the top of the page
- Select the Login Now which will bring up a second window
- You may use the tabs at the top of the page or go to the Make a Payment link under the E-bill section to make a payment on your account
- Payments must be made in U.S. dollars in form of credit or debit card or ACH through personal checking or savings
- You can also view your bill and account activity electronically (E-bill) since your last bill was run, since bills are no longer sent through the mail
View Your Account Balance
View your student account balance or billing statement and changes through E-bill.
Payment is due by the payment deadline. If you enroll after the payment deadline, payment is due on the date that you enroll.
Continuing education (non-credit) classes can be paid online.