Skip to main content

Academic renewal allows students who earlier experienced academic difficulty, the opportunity to make a fresh start in their academic careers. Below is the process for JCCC's academic renewal policy.

Academic renewal will be granted only once. Once academic renewal is approved, you cannot reverse the process. For more information, refer to the JCCC Academic Renewal Policy.

To apply for academic renewal

  1. Review the academic renewal guidelines and policy.
  2. Meet with a JCCC counselor before you complete the electronic academic renewal request form. Once you click the link, you will be prompted to select your counselor from a dropdown menu. A counselor's electronic signature is required.

The Records Office will email you of the outcome of your request for academic renewal.