Skip to main content

If you are a naturalized U.S. citizen, you will be required to submit:

  • A copy of your U.S. passport, or
  • A copy of your naturalization certificate

This requirement will also stand if conflicting status information was provided on the application for admission.

Submitting Documents to IISS

The fastest and preferred way for applicants to submit the required documents is through the IISS email,, or electronically.

Documents may also be mailed to:
JCCC International and Immigrant Student Services Office
12345 College Blvd., Box 30
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299 USA

Or faxed to: (913) 469-7681