JCCC's Legal Studies program prepares students for a career in the law as a paralegal.
- We are the only American Bar Association approved paralegal education program in the Kansas City metropolitan area. This program has been approved by the ABA since 1980.
- This program is accredited by the ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs).
- Earning an associate's degree through JCCC's Paralegal program can help you complete a bachelor's degree.
- Paralegals cannot practice law. Only licensed attorneys may practice law.
- You may also be interested in JCCC's Spanish/English Legal Interpreting certificate.