Skip to main content
If you've received financial aid at JCCC and are transferring to another college or needing to cancel your award for any reason, you will need to do the following:
  1. Cancel your financial aid at JCCC by completing the Cancel Aid Request Form. If you provide your transfer school's email address on the form, we will email your future school that your aid has been canceled at JCCC.
  2. Contact the federal processor at 1-800-433-3243 or make a correction to your FAFSA online to add your new school’s Title IV school code. If you are adding your new school's code online, you must have your FSA ID. If you do not have your FSA ID, you may request it online.
  3. Submit a request to Admissions to have your official transcript sent from JCCC to the other school.
  4. Notify your lender/loan holder.
  5. Complete exit loan counseling if you have borrowed student loans at JCCC.
  6. Contact the school to which you are transferring to identify what other information is required for your financial aid file there.
  7. Check your student email account for confirmation that your award has been changed.