Skip to main content

Sending or turning in financial aid documents? If so, be sure to include your name and student ID number on each page.

Mailing Address

Johnson County Community College
Attn: Financial Aid, Box 50
12345 College Blvd.
Overland Park, KS 66210


Monday - Wednesday
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.

10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Phone lines open at 8 a.m.

8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Phone Number


Release of Information

In order for the Financial Aid Office to release information regarding your account over the phone, you must know your student ID number. If you are calling on behalf of a student, before we can discuss their account the student will need to have a release of information form  on file.

Federal Processor

Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC)
1-800-4-FED-AID (1-800-433-3243)

TTY users (for the hearing-impaired)

Callers in locations without access to 800 numbers
1-319-337-5665 (not toll free)