Skip to main content

To receive and maintain aid at JCCC you must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress standards and be degree-seeking in a financial aid eligible program.

You must meet minimum Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). These requirements include all transfer hours in your SAP calculation.

  • You must be under maximum time frame for your degree program.
  • You must maintain pace or percent completion above 66.667%.
  • You must attain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.

You must also be degree-seeking in an aid-eligible program. If you graduate from a program at JCCC, you must submit a change of major form if you plan to continue courses and receive aid at JCCC. Be sure to check the list of majors to ensure your program is aid-eligible.

Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress Status (SAP)

Check your current financial aid SAP status through your MyJCCC account.

  1. Log in to MyJCCC by entering your JCCC username and password.
  2. Find the “Financial Aid & Scholarships” card.
  3. Select "My Financial Aid" link.
  4. Find “Satisfactory Academic Progress.”

Academic Progress

Check your current academic progress through DegreeCheck.

Renewing Your Aid

If you want aid next year, you must fill out or renew your FAFSA every academic year. An academic year at JCCC begins with fall and includes the following spring and summer terms.