Skip to main content

If you receive scholarships from a source other than JCCC, you need to notify JCCC’s Financial Aid Office.

Checks from outside scholarship donors should be mailed to:

12345 College Blvd.
Box 50
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299

Please be aware that any outside resources received could result in an adjustment to your original financial aid award.