Dining Dollars is a special fund that resides on the JCCC ID card or on a CavCard that allows you to set aside money to be used solely for purchasing food on campus.
You have the opportunity to designate funds as Dining Dollars when you load your card.
Note: Loading $100 or more gets you an extra 5% in your account!
- Depositing $100 gets you an extra $5.
- Depositing $200 gets you an extra $10.
- Depositing $400 gets you an extra $20.
Dining Dollars may not be used at the Bookstore or the C-Store, but can be used at the following locations on campus:
Food Court | Com 1.5
- Chick-fil-A - Chicken sandwiches and waffle fries that are nationally known
- Pizza Hut - Personal pan pizza, breadsticks and wings to go
- Arriba! - Big burritos, tacos, sizzling hot salads, and nachos grande
- Blvd Burgers - Angus burgers grilled to order along with brats, onion rings and fries
- Sushi with Gusto - Traditional favorites like the California roll to something totally new
- VIBE | CLB second floor - Vibe offers espresso drinks, pastries and Fresh to Go products
- javajazz@jccc | COM 1.5 - javajazz@jccc is an award-winning espresso and smoothies bar where you can kick back and listen to some cool jazz
- Encore! Espresso | Carlsen Center lobby - Encore is the place to grab a great cup of coffee or a fresh snack when you're on the go.
Down Under | COM Lower Level
- Carvery - Exhibition of fresh carved meats, wholesome Midwest fare, tantalizing fresh seafood and vegetarian options
- Greens - A fresh and healthy approach featuring prepared salads including a variety of fresh vegetables, grains, pastas and legume salads
- Blvd Deli - Daily sliced meats, cheese, condiments and fresh-baked bread
- Lobster Bisque Corner
The fare at Café Tempo features salads, soups, panini sandwiches and desserts for lunch. Pastries and quiche are available for breakfast. Espresso drinks, fresh fruit and yogurt parfaits are constants. Patrons can sit down and enjoy the natural light of the café or pick up a fresh meal to go.
Select vending machines on the JCCC campus accept ID cards as a form of payment. These machines offer a broad variety of beverages and fresh snacks. Beverages include Pepsi, Ocean Spray juices, Aquatina water and Gatorade products. Snacks include a variety of chips, granola bars, assorted crackers, nuts, candy, cookies and other snacks.