If you plan on enjoying meals, drinks or snacks while on campus at Johnson County Community College, you can save money by investing in JCCC Dining Dollars.
How it works
Do you have a JCCC ID card? Then you already have a JCCC Dining Dollars card!
- Load money onto your JCCC ID card at any Dining Services register or online.
- Spend that money as you would a debit card. Cashiers can provide your balance remaining after each transaction.
Don't have an ID card? No problem! You can get a CavCard and do the same thing!
How to start
- Have your ID card and a credit or debit card handy.
- You will need your MyJCCC username and password to log in.
Note: You may also make a guest deposit which does not require a username or password.
- Find “Dining Dollars” on the left side of the screen. Click “Add Money.” Follow the prompts to load your card.
You can open an account with a minimum deposit of $5. Your balance will carry over from semester to semester.
Earn discounts and rewards by loading your card to these levels:
Deposit $100-$499 in JCCC Dining Dollars and receive an extra 5% on your account. That’s a $210 value for a $200 deposit.
Deposit $500-$999 in JCCC Dining Dollars and receive an extra 7.5% on your account. This plan also includes:
- 10 free 24 oz. fountain drinks/iced tea
- 2 free 16 oz. specialty coffee drinks
Altogether, this adds up to more than $64 of incentives with a $500 deposit!
Deposit $1,000 or more in JCCC Dining Dollars and receive an extra 10% on your account. This plan also includes:
- 20 free 24 oz. fountain drinks/iced tea
- 4 free 16 oz. specialty coffee drinks
Altogether, this adds up to more than $153 of incentives with a $1,000 deposit!