Bookstore Refund Policy
- The dated register receipt must be included with all returns, exchanges or refunds.
- All materials must be in purchased condition.
- Refunds are issued in the same form tendered.
- Except for textbooks (see below), items may be returned within 10 days from date of purchase to receive a refund.
Textbooks and study guides
Refund schedule for all semesters using the Textbook Calendar.
- 100 percent may be obtained through the date posted on the Textbook Calendar (receipt required; course drop verification may be required)
- Short-term/varying-start courses: 100 percent up to one week from start of the class (course drop verification and receipt required)
- Textbooks purchased during the last two weeks of classes are not refundable.
- Refunds cannot be made if the package or carton has been opened on books that are shrink-wrapped or contain consumable media (CDs or access codes).
- Appeals may not be considered after one-half of the class has been completed.
- Computers and related equipment:
- All computer and printer sales are final.
- Software and user's guides may be returned within 10 days of the purchase date with the register receipt.
- Merchandise must be in its original shrink-wrap, and software must be the current version available.
- No personal checks will be accepted for computer purchases.
- Textbook buy-back period for each semester is is posted on the Textbook Calendar.
- All adopted credit class textbooks may be bought back at up to 50 percent of purchase price or current wholesale market value.
- The quality of the textbook must meet bookstore standards.
- Quantities will be determined by the estimated enrollment for the following semester.
- Books purchased as a set must be returned as a set.
- Books containing software and study guides with perforated pages may not be bought back.