Four Year Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering

You can begin your engineering career by taking the first three to four semesters of your bachelor’s degree at Johnson County Community College. JCCC offers high-quality academic instruction in a fully accredited institution, at an affordable cost.

Before deciding which courses to take we strongly advise you to view our transfer information and to make an appointment with an academic counselor. JCCC has several program guide agreements with four-year colleges and universities. The courses you take at JCCC are highly dependent on which school you wish to attend.

Two Year Associate Degrees

JCCC offers associate of applied science degrees in engineering-related fields. 

If you are interested in working as an engineering/drafting technician in an engineering design firm, see our Computer-Aided Drafting and Design Technology, AAS.

These two associate degrees are not the first two years of an engineering degree.  However, the associate degree will transfer to a four year Bachelor of Applied Technology degree at some Kansas universities.

Contact Us

Phone: 913-469-8500, ext. 3363
Campus Mailbox: 17
Location: ITC 190A
Dept. Email: Susan Johnson, chair

Want to transfer to a four-year school?
See an academic counselor