International Student Calendar Summer 2016
Summer 2016 session dates and deadlines for international and immigrant students.
2016 Summer Session Dates and Deadlines for International and Immigrant Students
- See the Academic Calendar for additional admission, enrollment and payment deadlines.
- Visit the Bookstore Calendar for textbook ordering dates and book buy back.
Dates will be added as they become available.
TBD = to be determined.
- Summer 2016 new F-1 visa and M-1 applicant admission deadline.
- Summer 2016 transfer F-1 visa and M-1 applicant admission deadline.
- Deadline for JCCC I-20 students to notify the IISS office they intend to transfer from JCCC to another institution for fall 2016, in order to not be assessed the insurance fee for the summer and fall 2016 semester.
- All JCCC I-20 students who are required to enroll in the summer 2016 term must be enrolled in six (6) credit hours of lecture style courses by this date.
- All F-1 and M-1 visa students with JCCC I-20s that have summer 2016 program start dates must have paid their insurance fees by this date.
- Deadline to submit TB test results for students who have TB results holds.
- Deadline for JCCC I-20 students to apply for summer 2016 optional practical training (OPT).
- Deadline by which JCCC I-20 students with I-20s expiring July 31 who will not graduate or transfer from JCCC to a new institution for summer or fall 2016, should request an I-20 extension if they intend to continue study at JCCC in summer and/or fall 2016.