Authorizing Payments by Parents and Others
Students may authorize others to view and/or pay their JCCC bill.
Student Information Authorization
You may authorize someone else (parent, employer, etc.) to view your bill and/or pay your tuition. You may set up multiple authorized users. You may remove authorized users at any time.
To assign one or more individuals as an authorized user:
- From the Login link at the top of the page, select MyFinances.
- Enter your JCCC username and password and select Login.
- Select Authorized Users.
- Provide the email address for the person you wish to pay your account.
- If you do not wish your authorized user to be able to view your bill, check the indicator No.
- If you do not wish your authorized user to see payment history by you or your other authorized users, check the indicator No.
Viewing payment history does not enable the authorized user to see information about the account number from which the payment was made.
Authorized User Information
Once the student has added your email address as an authorized user for his/her account, you will receive an email. The email will provide your temporary password and the link to login as an authorized user.
As an authorized user, you will be able to make a payment or enroll in a payment plan (if your student meets the plan’s criteria). You may also view billing statements and payment history if your student has granted it.
If multiple students have made you an authorized user, you will see a list of those students when you log in. You may either select a student to see individual information, or you may pay for all the students at once.