Skip to main content

Instructions for Requesting Additional Federal Aid

To request additional financial aid, you must speak to a financial aid coordinator either in person or by phone. Contact our office at 913-469-3840 to schedule an appointment.

Pell Grant Recipients

If you are eligible to receive the Pell Grant, it is not necessary to contact our office to receive your additional Pell funds. You will receive your award after you have enrolled in classes. Keep in mind that summer Pell Grant eligibility is limited by the amount of Pell Grant funds you have received so far that academic year. A JCCC academic year begins with the fall semester and ends with the summer session.