The Student Success Center is a resource for prospective and current students. We offer assistance and direction with key resources, including admissions, enrollment, records, and financial aid. Academic counseling, career development and access services are also in the student success center..
New student orientation videos are also provided in the student success center. The session will explain:
- placement exams
- navigating your MYJCCC account
- activating your student email
- course scheduling
- tuition payments
- financial services
- resources available to help you
To complete the Personal Admissions Plan orientation requirement for first time students, attend the Live Presentation or complete the Online Orientation and Mastery Test.
No Registration is required.
- Live Presentations – Live presentations begin hourly in the Student Success Center (2nd Floor, Student Center)
- Mon. through Wed. 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thu. 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Online Orientation Sessions – If you can’t attend an orientation in person, watch an orientation session online and complete the mastery test.
If you have any questions, contact us using the information at the right of this page.
If you are not a U.S. citizen, you will need to complete the International and Immigrant Student Services orientation.
Distance Learning Students
If you are taking the following types of classes, the Distance Learning Orientation will tell you how these classes work.