Title IX Training
Johnson County Community College is committed to providing a safe and supportive learning environment that encourages and fosters the achievement of academic pursuits, and the personal development of our students. To assist in these efforts, the college has made available the following video training that provides vital information on a variety of important topics including:
- Sexual Misconduct
- Drug and Alcohol Use
- Bystander Intervention
- Sexual Assault
- Domestic Violence
- Dating Violence
Following the training, students will be presented a post Mastery Test. Achieving 80% on the Mastery Test indicates a passing score.
We encourage you to dedicate this time to learn more about how you can keep yourself and others safe as we navigate the JCCC campus and engage in healthy relationships.
To view the video and access the Mastery Test:
- Log in to Desire2Learn (D2L).
- In the right menu under Open Registration Form, select “Title IX Training.” This will load with course information.
- Select “Register,” located in the bottom right corner.
- Confirm your registration information and select “Submit.”
- To complete your enrollment, select “Finish."
You will receive an email confirming your registration. Please retain this in case you need to return to the test at a later date.
- After selecting "Finish", select “Go to course offering Title IX Training."
- Once the course has loaded, select “Complete – Student Information Survey.” Fill out the survey stating why you are taking the test.
- Select “Watch – Video.” Watch the video “Title IX Training.”
- Select “Complete – Mastery Test.” Take the mastery test – you must take the test until you have received a passing score of 80 percent or higher (12 correct questions).
Once you have completed the test, your scores will be automatically recorded in our gradebook. You will not need to print anything off to turn in.