Catering for Student Events
When your Student Organization would like to order food for an event, please include the following information with your Event Request Form. If you would like to order food for a meeting, please contact the CSI with the following information:
- Name of event, room number, date and time of event (as it appears in Ad Astra)
- Estimated number of attendees
- A specific time you want catering to be set up
- Menu requests (Please request any special dietary meals in advance. We are prepared to accommodate low-fat, diabetic, gluten-free and vegetarian meals.)
- Contact person and campus telephone extension if different than person on an existing reservation
- Any specifics on the setup – linen requests, floral, special requirements, room arrangements, etc.
- Refer to the catering menu prior to ordering.
Please note that all food orders must be made at least two weeks in advance. If limited notice is given, a $10 late fee will be charged to your Student Organization by Catering. If there are any changes to an existing order, they must be made 48 hours prior to the event. Student Organizations must use the CSI to order food; please do not contact Catering directly.