How to Use PaperCut for Printing on Campus
Printing is now easier with PaperCut. Creating an account is easy. Just follow the instructions below to set up your account.
JCCC's PaperCut program supports sustainable print management on campus. In the Billington Library and the computer labs, you'll need to log in to the PaperCut system before sending documents to the printer. When you've reached your quota, you can purchase additional quantities using a pre-paid print card or by moving money to your Paper Cut account from your JCCC ID card or your personal credit/debit card.
1. Login to PapercutPaperCut Login Use your JCCC ID to log into PaperCut. If you are using a laptop, refer to wireless access and web print instructions.
Guests on Campus
If you are visiting the JCCC campus and do not have a MyJCCC username and login, you may still use the PaperCut service to print in the Billington Library.
- Visit the circulation desk or the reference desk to obtain a guest account. Once you have your user ID and password, you will be able to log in to PaperCut in the usual way.
- You may use a credit or debit card to add money to your account, or you can purchase pre-paid print cards at the machine in the Billington Library lobby or at the JCCC Business Office (GEB 115).
- Guests are charged $.15 per black-and-white single-sided page. Guests do not receive any free prints.
2. Account Summary Screen is then Visible as shown here.
3. Transaction History
The transaction history page displays your balance history in detail, including how, when and why your balance was affected. The filter criteria lets you easily drill down to find information you may be looking for. To see transaction history older than 14 days, select “Show Filter”, adjust the date range, and select “Apply Filter” or “Remove Filter” to see your entire transaction history.
4. Recent Print Jobs
This page shows you the cost of our print jobs and allows you to find a particular job. The filter criteria lets you easily drill down to find information you may be looking for. To see jobs older than 14 days, select “Show Filter”, adjust the date range, and “Apply Filter” or “Remove Filter” to see your entire list of jobs.
5. Jobs Pending Release
This page allows you to view and cancel individual jobs. You can see the cost of the job before printing.