How to Use PaperCut for Printing on Campus
JCCC's PaperCut program supports sustainable print management on campus. In the Billington Library and the computer labs.
- After you have selected print, you will be prompted to login with your MyJCCC login and password.
- You will be prompted to verify the number of pages that you are requesting to print in a dialog box.
- Select OK or Cancel to proceed.
- When you've reached your quota, you can purchase additional quantities using a pre-paid print card or by moving money to your Paper Cut account from your JCCC ID card or your personal credit/debit card.
To print over the wireless network, log in to https://papercut.jccc.edu/ and choose Web Print.
Guests on Campus
If you are visiting the JCCC campus and do not have a MyJCCC username and login, you may still use the PaperCut service to print in the Billington Library.
- Visit the reference desk to obtain a guest account.
- Once you have your user ID and password, follow the papercut instructions above starting with #1.
- You may use a credit or debit card to add money to your account, or you can purchase pre-paid print cards at the machine in the Billington Library or at the JCCC Business Office (GEB 115).
- Guests are charged $.15 per black-and-white single-sided page. Guests do not receive any free prints.
Account Summary Screen is then Visible as shown here.
The transaction history page displays your balance history in detail, including how, when and why your balance was affected. The filter criteria lets you easily drill down to find information you may be looking for. To see transaction history older than 14 days, select “Show Filter”, adjust the date range, and select “Apply Filter” or “Remove Filter” to see your entire transaction history.
Recent Print Jobs
This page shows you the cost of our print jobs and allows you to find a particular job. The filter criteria lets you easily drill down to find information you may be looking for. To see jobs older than 14 days, select “Show Filter”, adjust the date range, and “Apply Filter” or “Remove Filter” to see your entire list of jobs.
Jobs Pending Release
This page allows you to view and cancel individual jobs. You can see the cost of the job before printing.
Logout to Protect Your Personal Information