JCCC's Legal Studies program prepares students for a career in the law as a paralegal.
- We are the only American Bar Association approved paralegal education program in the Kansas City metropolitan area. This program has been approved by the ABA since 1980. JCCC, as an ABA approved paralegal program, requires its students to take at least ten semester credits through traditional classroom instruction.
- This program is accredited by the ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs).
- Earning an associate's degree through JCCC's Paralegal program can help you complete a bachelor's degree.
- Paralegals cannot practice law. Only licensed attorneys may practice law.
- You may also be interested in JCCC's Spanish/English Legal Interpreting certificate.