Kansas Small Business Development Center (KSBDC)
KSBDC Brochure (PDF)
The Kansas Small Business Development Center (KSBDC) helps entrepreneurs and small business owners start and grow their businesses through professional consulting, training and resources. We can help you start and grow your business. For more information, email the KSBDC or call 913-469-8500.
Take 3 discount: Enroll in three JCCC KSBDC or other Continuing Education classes with one payment transaction and receive a 15% discount. Discounts are non-transferable. Any changes to enrollment will result in a loss of discount. Some exclusions apply.
- QuickBooks Fundamentals
- Competing for Government Contracts: Basic Training
- Starting a Business: Success Right from the Start
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Introduction to QuickBooks 2014
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Kansas Sales, Compensating Use and Unemployment Taxes for Construction Contractors
- Kansas Retail Sales, Compensating Use and Unemployment Tax
- Opportunity Analysis
- Understanding Your Credit Report
- IRS Small Business Tax Workshop