NOTE TO PARENTS: If you want to provide funds for your student on a regular basis, use the JCCC ID card and not the CavCard.
The CavCard is JCCC's gift card. It can be used for almost anything, almost anywhere on campus. This is not a bank card, so it can't be used anywhere but JCCC.
How to Get a CavCard
There is a $5 minimum deposit required, and further funds are in $5 increments. You can purchase a CavCard at the following deposit centers:
- VIBE (CLB second floor)
- Café Tempo (Nerman Museum of Contemporary Art)
- Down Under (COM Lower Level)
- Encore! Espresso (Carlsen Center, 1st Floor)
- Food Court (COM 1.5 Level)
- javajazz@jccc (COM 1.5 Level)
Dealing with a Lost, Stolen or Damaged CavCard
- Report lost, stolen or damaged cards to 913-469-8500. ext. 4537 or ext. 3273.
- Remaining balances will be transferred to a new CavCard.
- The CavCard office is not responsible for any transactions prior to the card being reported as lost or stolen.