Online Continuing Education Classes
JCCC provides hundreds of high-quality online continuing education classes. We offer a wide range of classes to meet virtually all of your training needs while allowing you to learn in a more flexible environment.
Get your education the way you want it.
Search our online courses in the JCCC class search and on our partner sites.
Ed2go offers more than 300 highly interactive courses in such topics as accounting, business, college readiness, computer applications, design and composition, exam prep, healthcare, language and arts, personal development and finance, photography, technology and writing.
- Classes start monthly and last for six weeks
- 24/7 access
- Quizzes and instructor-led discussions throughout
- Priced at $119 and up
Command Spanish®, Inc. is the country's leading provider of occupational Spanish language training for the workplace. The goal is to provide learner-friendly training that requires no prior knowledge of Spanish. Material is non-grammar based and is highly focused on job-specific content. Content areas include: construction, financial institutes, library staff, retail, school teachers, travel, and general workforce.
- Start anytime
- 24/7 access for four months
- Quizzes and reviews throughout provide cumulative evaluations
- Content delivered for visual, auditory and physical learning strategies
- Priced at $109
DDI is a leader in management and leadership development training. Content is designed to assess development needs, build skills and knowledge, and provide on-the-job application of competencies. Topics include building trust, coaching, communicating, delegating, leading change, meetings, performance expectations, resolving conflict and more.
- 24/7 access for 12 months
- In-depth classes priced at $119
- Microcourses priced at $20 (short, seven- to 20-minute courses)
ProTrain offers affordable, self-paced, certificate programs that prepare you for the latest, in-demand job skills. Courses offered in accounting and finance, business and leadership, career and hospitality, healthcare, industrial and skilled trades, multimedia and graphic design, programming and web applications, technology and computer programs, and more.
- Self-paced courses start anytime
- Mentor-led courses start monthly
- 24/7 access for two to 12 months depending on course
- Priced from $85-$4,500 depending on content, length and instructor support
WebCE is the nation's largest provider of online continuing education for insurance and financial planning professionals. Course topics include ethics, law, annuity suitability, LTC partnership training, NFIP flood, mitigation and homeowners' valuation.
- 24/7 access
- Instant results and feedback
- Unlimited retakes
- Electronic certificates of completion
- Fast state reporting for both KS and MO
- Special offers including 24-hours for $39.95 for KS courses and 16-hours for $35.95 for MO courses