JCCC Continuing Education offers a full range of Microsoft Office classes to help you learn how to use the applications more effectively.
We offer courses in 2010 and 2013 versions of Access, Excel, MS Project, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
Attend all of the courses for a specific program, such as Word, and receive JCCC’s Specialist Certificate for that program. You can also take Microsoft’s Office Specialist exam for a specific program to obtain the Microsoft Office Specialist certification at our Regnier Testing Center.
Attend all of the courses for a specific program, such as Word, and receive JCCC’s specialist certificate for that program.
- Access Specialist Certificate
- Access Developer Certificate
- Excel Specialist Certificate
- Microsoft Office Essentials Certificate
- Outlook Specialist Certificate
- PowerPoint Specialist Certificate
- Word Specialist Certificate
- Access - Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced, Access, VBA Programming and Application Design
- Excel - Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced, VBA Programming
- MS Project Fundamentals
- Outlook - Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced
- PowerPoint - Fundamentals, Advanced
- Word - Fundamentals, Intermediate, Advanced
Tips & Tricks
Keith Krieger, technical training program director, discusses tips and tricks for Microsoft software in the following videos.