Skip to main content

You can add funds to your ID card and use it as payment at a variety of campus locations.

To access your account

Visit MyID Card. You will need your MyJCCC username and password to log in.

You can also access your ID card by logging into MyJCCC and selecting "MyID Card" in the JCCC Links section.

Two fund account options

Your JCCC ID can hold funds in two different accounts.

  • Dining Dollars: You can use money in the Dining Dollars fund to purchase meals, beverages or snacks at all Dining Services locations. These funds can only be used at Dining Services locations.

    • If you deposit $100 or more in the Dining Dollars account, you will receive a bonus value equal to 5% of the deposit on your account.

How to load funds to your ID card

  • Log-in to MyID Card.
  • Click the "+Add Money" link under the account you want to add funds to.
  • Choose the time of deposit from drop-down menu and click "Next."
  • Set up the transaction by selecting a deposit type, entering a deposit amount and selecting a payment method. Click "Next."
  • Enter payment information and click submit.
  • Review deposit information on the confirmation page and click "Make Deposit."
    Note: Your deposit is not complete until you click "Make Deposit" to submit your information.
  • You will receive an email confirmation once the transaction is complete.

How to check balances and review account activity

  • View current balances for each account on the Account Summary page in MyID Card.
  • View transaction activity in each account by clicking on the fund's listing.
  • View account statements by selecting Account Statements in the MyID navigation.

How to make a guest deposit on someone else's card

If you would like to give a monetary gift to a student or staff member, you can add funds to their ID card directly by making a guest deposit.
  • Visit MyID Card and select "Make a Guest Deposit."
  • You will need the Last Name and Student ID number of the user of the card you want to add funds to. Complete the form and select "Contribute."
  • Select an account from the drop-down menu and enter the amount of your gift. Click "Next."
  • Enter payment details and click "Submit."
  • Review the deposit information and click "Make Deposit" to complete the transaction.

Another way to give a gift is with a CavCard. CavCards are JCCC gift cards that can be used at Dining Services, the Bookstore and other campus outlets. They can be purchased online or at several locations on campus.

ID Card and CavCard refunds

If you have money remaining on your ID card at the end of a semester, it will be available on your card the following semester unless otherwise stated below.

Refunds for JCCC ID funds are issued at the request of the cardholder at any time prior to separation from Johnson County Community College. To request a refund, contact the Bursar's Office.

If you owe the College any money at the time of your request, the balance remaining on your card will first be applied to your tuition and fees account to satisfy any outstanding balances.

Leaving JCCC with money remaining on a card?

If you are a student leaving the College because you're graduating, withdrawing or transferring to another institution, or an employee whose employment is ending, you will need to request a refund of any funds remaining on cards within 12 months of your separation.

If you do not request a refund for funds remaining on your JCCC ID Card or CavCard within 12 months of leaving Johnson County Community College as a student or employee, you will be charged an administrative fee of the remaining balance up to $15.00 and your account will be closed. Any funds that remain after the fee is paid will be returned to the cardholder in the form of a check mailed to the address on file with the College and/or will be turned over to the State Treasurer’s Office as unclaimed property.

Contact the Bursar's Office if you have any questions.

JCCC ID Card Holder's Liability for Unauthorized Purchases

lf a JCCC lD card is lost or stolen, the account holder is responsible for any and all card purchases. The card is to be reported as lost or stolen immediately after learning of the loss or theft. Once the card is reported as lost or stolen, the card account will be inactivated.

Transaction history is available to the account holder 7 days/week, 24 hours/day, via MyID Card, the JCCC lD Card portal.

Notification Procedure for Lost or Stolen Cards or Unauthorized Card Use

Notice of lost/stolen cards or of unauthorized card use should be reported immediately by email or by visiting the Student Activities desk or deactivating the card in the JCCC ID Card portal.

Notice may be given in person or electronically via the internet or email. The Student Activities desk, located in the Student Center, is open Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Support is also available by visiting MyID Card, the JCCC lD Card portal. Select the Card Services tab and follow the steps for deactivating your lost or stolen card. The email account is only checked during normal College hours, Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. 

Unauthorized use of a JCCC lD card other than one's own constitutes fraudulent activity. Knowing misuse of any card also constitutes fraudulent activity. Such activity will be investigated, is punishable by law, and may result in loss of card privileges.