Skip to main content

All Johnson County Community College employees are covered by Workers’ Compensation for on-the-job injuries/illness.

What to Do if You’re Injured at Work

1. Ask “Is the injury serious or life-threatening?”

  • YES: Call JCCC Police (913-469-2500)
  • NO: Proceed to Step 2

2. Ask “Does the injury need medical attention?”

  • YES: Notify supervisor and call Sandra Warner (913-469-2552) to authorize treatment and proceed to Step 3
  • NO: Proceed to Step 3

3. REPORT using a Workers’ Compensation Incident Form

  • Go to for the Workers’ Compensation Incident Form
  • Send it to in Mission Continuity & Risk Management
  • Report any on-the-job injury ASAP to be considered for workers’ comp benefits