Learn to create and use a budget, borrow and invest wisely, understand and control your credit rating, make intelligent decisions about insurance, develop a retirement savings plan and be better prepared to plan for taxes.
Visit the class search to view detailed schedules for all available courses.
- Basic Investments
- Advanced Investing
- How to Create Long-term Wealth
- Essentials of Estate Planning
- Alphabet Soup of Medicare Insurance
- Home Buying 101
- Senior Financial Fraud
- Standing Guard: Protect What You've Worked For
- Social Security - Retirement
- Social Security - Disability
- Social Security - What Every Woman Should Know
- Social Security - What Couples Need to Know
JCCC also offers online learning courses in Personal Finance.