International and Immigrant Students Current Status Documentation

Submit Status Documentation

Submit the following documents to the JCCC International and Immigrant Student Services office. The location is displayed on the right side of this page. All of these documents are required prior to enrollment.

  1. Passport
  2. Visa
  3. I-94 admission/departure card
  4. I-20 if your current visa status is F-1, F-2, M-1 or M-3 visa holder and you are already in the United States.
  5. DS-2019 if your current visa status is J1

Details about the above Status Documentation:

  • Copies will not be accepted.
  • If you are a J-2 visa holder you will need to submit your DS-2019 as well as the DS-2019 of the J-1 of which you are a dependent.
  • If your I-20, passport or I-94 card expires before the end of the semester in which you intend to enroll, you will need to submit the new, current documents prior to enrollment.
  • Request your official transcripts from each and every U.S. college or university you have attended, be mailed to JCCC Admissions by the 20th day of class, of the semester in which you will be enrolling at JCCC. Personally delivered transcripts are not be considered official and will not be accepted.