Foreign Transcript Requirements for Pending Residents, Asylum and Refugee

Submit U.S. and non-U.S. Secondary School Documentation

JCCC requires copies of your transcripts from all U.S. secondary and high schools and colleges and universities you have attended documenting the courses taken and the grades or marks earned.

You are required to have your official transcripts mailed by the secondary and high schools and college or universities directly to the address below, by the 20th day of class, refer to the academic calendar for the transcript deadline of the fall or spring semester in which you will be enrolling at JCCC (*by the 10th day of class for summer terms).

JCCC Admission Office
12345 College Blvd.,
Box 41
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299

If you will apply for federal financial aid, you will be required to submit all non-U.S. secondary and high school transcripts and/or national examination scores, and/or general education diplomas, as well as all non-U.S. college and/or university transcripts. If you do not already have original documents we recommend you request these immediately to be sent to:

JCCC Office of Financial Aid
12345 College Blvd., Box 50
Overland Park, KS 66210-1299

If you have some non-U.S. college/university credits that you intend to transfer to JCCC contact the International and Immigrant Student Services office for information before you pay any type of evaluation from any evaluation agency.

Personally delivered transcripts will not be considered official and will not be accepted.