Skip to main content
If you are a guest military student from another college, you must:
  1. Request a parent school letter from your current institution's Veterans Certifying Official be sent to the JCCC Veteran Services office.
  2. Download, complete and submit the Enrollment Certification Request for VA Education Benefits form (PDF) and the Educational Objective Compliance Agreement for VA Education Benefits (PDF).

Once the JCCC Veterans Services office has received BOTH of these documents and you are enrolled in approved classes at JCCC, the Veterans Services office will certify your enrollment to the VA.

When you submit paperwork to our office, you will receive an email confirmation of receipt of your forms from the JCCC Veteran Services office.

When your enrollment is certified to the VA, you will receive an email confirmation of receipt from the Veterans Administration.

All email notifications will go to your JCCC stumail address. It is your responsibility to check this account regularly.

JCCC has many free resource centers to assist you with tutorial services. If you find that you need additional assistance, the VA has a tutorial assistance program that can reimburse you for a private tutor. Please contact the Veterans Administration advisor if you would like more information on using this program.