Skip to main content

High school students interested in earning college credit at their area high schools can do so through the Advanced Placement (AP) program.

The Advanced Placement program is a 40-year-old program that develops challenging college-level courses for high school students. At the end of these courses, Advanced Placement tests are administered. Students may choose to send their test scores to colleges that have policies for granting course credit for AP tests based on predetermined minimum scores.

College Entrance Exam Board Advanced Placement (CEEB-AP) test list with JCCC course equivalencies.

The Advanced Placement tests are administered in May to high school students in their junior or senior year. Official score reports should be forwarded by ETS (Educational Testing Service) to:

Johnson County Community College
Testing Services
12345 College Blvd
Overland Park, KS 66210

To request a copy of your score report, visit the College Board's AP page.

Once received, the Testing Center will keep your AP scores on file. To have those scores converted to JCCC course credit, please email Testing Services at or call 913-469-3233. Note: JCCC course credit is not awarded for AP scores unless a student initiates this request.