Skip to main content

If this is an emergency, and you're on campus, call the JCCC Police Department at 913-469-2500 (913-339-6699 TDD/TTY). If you are off campus, call 911 for immediate assistance.

CONSENT = Permission with a continuous and resounding "Yes"

If you need to discuss or file a complaint about student sexual misconduct, please contact the following individuals.

Paul Kyle, Title IX coordinator, dean of Student Services and Success

Pam Vassar, deputy Title IX coordinator, associate dean of Student Life

Students and/or employees will be made aware of, in writing, the existing counseling, health, mental health, victim advocacy, legal assistance, visa and immigration assistance, student financial aid and other services available for victims, both within the institution and the community. If applicable, further information about assistance availed with academic, living, transportation, working situations and protective measures can be discussed.

Other JCCC Resources

Support Agencies/Hotlines

The KNOW program is JCCC’s prevention and education efforts to help stop relationship violence in support of Title IX, the Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act, the SaVE Act and the Clery Act.