Skip to main content

Here is the process for resolving issues you may have with JCCC online classes.

1. Please make every effort to resolve the issue internally.

If you live outside the state of Kansas while attending JCCC through online (or otherwise electronically delivered) classes, please address any issues to the appropriate office as outlined in Operating Procedure: Student Complaints - 319.04  

2. Complete a SARA complaint form.

If an issue cannot be resolved internally, you may file a complaint form through National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA). JCCC is an approved member of the council. If you live in one of the following states, use the SARA form. If you live in a state that is not listed here, see step 3.

Download SARA form from the Kansas State Board of Regents

3. File a complaint with your state's appropriate authority.

If you do not live in a SARA state or if the SARA process has not helped you solve your issue, contact your home state authority

SARA States

  • Alabama
  • Alaska
  • Arizona
  • Arkansas
  • Colorado
  • Georgia
  • Hawaii
  • Idaho
  • Illinois
  • Indiana
  • Iowa
  • Louisiana
  • Maine
  • Maryland
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • Missouri
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • New Mexico
  • New York
  • North Carolina
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Ohio
  • Oregon
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island
  • South Dakota
  • Tennessee
  • Texas
  • Vermont
  • Virginia
  • Washington
  • West Virginia
  • Wyoming