Drop off and Pick up Procedures - Summer Youth Enrichment Program
For the safety of your child, all students will need a parent/guardian to come in to drop off and pick up their child to and from the JCCC classroom he/she will be attending.
There will be a sign-in, sign-out log you will complete.
Call the student enrichment program at 913-469-4420 if you have any questions or concerns. Your child must be picked up promptly after class.
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before your child’s class begins.
- Enter campus at College Boulevard and North Campus Drive (across from Taco Bell).
- Go past the west garage entrance, turn left, and take an immediate left toward the Carlsen Center. Park your car and walk your child into the Carlsen Center.
- Look for staff to direct you to your child’s classroom where you will sign in your child.
- Follow the same procedures for the sign out process.